Guidelines for Installation Help
Thanks for coming to the OverOps community forum. When you experience an issue during installation, we can best help you if you can provide us with a few pieces of background information to assist in diagnosing the issue
- The OS version you are installing on. It must be 64 bit.
Ubuntu 16.04, RHEL 6, etc.
- The version of your language and the type of Software VM you are using.
Java1.8.0_151 on IBM J9, Scala 2.11.11 on OpenJDK HotSpot, etc.
- The application server and version you are connecting to
Tomcat 7, Websphere 8, WebLogic 12c
- Whether you are installing with a local collector, setting up a remote collector, or you don't know.
- The installer logs if installation is not working. Or a zip of the logs from the collector host if your app is not working with OverOps.
Default in Linux: /opt/takipi/log or Windows: C:\Takipi\log
Thank you so much for your providing this information, we look forward to answering your questions.