Version 4.54 was released on Oct 29th.
The following are the notable changes to the product. For all the details, please see our documentation.
- Fixed an issue with memory release (related specifically to J9)
- Fixed an issue with broken tiny links which were missing a prefix (Relevant for Java 8) in specific cases by using a default tiny link prefix (“http://tkp.to/”) until the agent is able to load the new settings
- Added a new database auto-maintenance job for Oracle DB to help keep the integrity of our database, our indexes intact, and their performance-optimized (for more information on configuration see here)
- New source attach options for GitHub and GitLab are now available - this feature allows us now to connect the source code seen in the ARC screen to the real source code from GitHub and GitLab
- Added new “Git Blame” functionality to our ARC screens - when used with our new source attach options, the source code will be annotated with commit details to help route the issue to the most appropriate person to resolve it: