- On-Premise: Backend: All Versions using Mysql and Server running on a Timezone (not UTC)
- Navigate to the Takipi-server 'shared' folder, by default at:
- Create a new config file called my.rdbms.properties
- Specify the exact timezone of your server as shown in the example below:
- Do NOT use 3 letter abbreviations!
For a list of available codes see here
Issue is caused when server is running in timezones which have duplicate codes.
|IST||Indian Standard Time||UTC+05:30|
|IST||Irish Standard Time||UTC+01|
|IST||Israel Standard Time||UTC+02|
The JDBC (Java Database Connectivity) application reads the time zone as 'India Standard Time' and sends the information to MySql instance, which in its turn reads the timestamp as 'Israel Standard Time'
The difference between those timestamps is are causing the data to be written by several hours off based on the differences above.