What is it?
Code tiers allow data aggregation by code packages and classes within OverOps
Why Use it?
By defining key tiers users can observe the reliability of infrastructure and utility code components used horizontally across their environment(s)
How to Enable?
- By default, all 3rd party packages are segregated into tiers. https://git.io/fpPT0
- Recommended approach!
Additional Code tiers should be created to segregate custom packages and classes. For details see
- Custom classes that make calls to 3rd party web services, API’s, etc
- Custom classes that does specific business logic (inventory, sales data, revenue, payment gateway, etc)
- Better horizontal visibility of code package events across applications and infrastructure
- Better notifications to developers and Product owners that need to be notified of mission critical components.