Mule ESB 3.X or later uses the Tanuki configuration environment. To specify JVM arguments in your Mule ESB environment, you need to configure them as additional parameters to the Tanuki Java Service Wrapper configuration file, wrapper.conf, as described below.
- Open the configuration file (<MULE_HOME>/conf/wrapper.conf).
- Find the location indicated for Java Additional Parameters:
# Java Additional Parameters
- Add -agentlib:TakipiAgent argument using a wrapper.java.additional.n parameter.
- Start the application you want OverOps to monitor.
- Test the installation – head back to app.overops.com and click .
- If the connecting process was successful, you will get a “Monitoring” message next to your JVM.
- Throw an exception, or make sure your application throws exceptions.