This article describes how to install OverOps on a Window 7+ Windows Server 2008+.
Note: OverOps requires 64-bit Windows and a 64-bit Java installation.
To install OverOps on Windows:
- Click here, to download and run the OverOps installer.
- In the installer, enter your installation key, provided by OverOps.
If your server is running behind a proxy server, enter its IP address.
- Connect OverOps to your JVM.
To test the OverOps installation:
- From the OverOps web application dashboard, click Add Server. From the dialog box, click Next and then click Test Installation.
When the connection is established, the JVM status is 'Monitoring'.
- Test that your application throws exceptions.
In some cases, a “Could not find agent library TakipiAgent on the library path,” message may appear. In this case, re-login to Windows.