This article describes how to install OverOps on macOS 10.7 and above.
Note: OverOps for macOS requires the Oracle/OpenJDK JRE to run. Apple’s Java plug-in is not supported.
To install OverOps on macOS:
- Click here, to download and run the OverOps installer.
- In the installer, enter your installation key, provided by OverOps.
If your server is running behind a proxy server, enter its IP address.
- Connect OverOps to your JVM.
To test the OverOps installation:
- From the OverOps web application dashboard, click Add Server. From the dialog box, click Next and then click Test Installation.
When the connection is established, the JVM status is 'Monitoring'.
- Test that your application throws exceptions.