OverOps enables managing user accounts, including changing password, upgrading subscription and updating billing information.
To view account settings:
- From the OverOps Dashboard, click Settings and select Account.
The Account Settings dialog box opens.
Account Settings dialog box
The Account Settings comprises three tabs: Account, Plan, and Billing. Each tab is summarized.
- Click the tab to view or edit it.
Note: Only owners are authorized to modify Plan or Billing information.
From the Account tab you can update your personal details and change your password.
To change account information:
- From the Account tab, click Edit and make necessary changes.
Editing Account info
- When finished, click Save Changes.
- From the Plan tab, update your OverOps subscription plan: change the number of servers or the type of plan.
If you have a trial version and you can sign up for a Pro plan.
Note: Billing starts only after the trial period has ended.
The cost of the selected plan with the number of servers and type of plan is displayed, with a brief description of the plan.
- When finished, click Upgrade.
The Billing tab displays the current plan, the credit card (if provided).
- From the Billing tab update payment method (for Owners only) or add a new credit card.
- When finished, click Submit.