OverOps is specifically designed to find errors within your code. As a result, it automatically ignores a base list of known packages (e.g. java.lang, scala.lang, org.eclipse, org.apache, etc…). If you wish to override OverOps' base list and monitor these packages or any others, you have the option to do so. Please note that overwriting the base list means that you will have to manually tell OverOps to monitor your personal code packages as well.
To overwrite the base list and move to an include/exclude model, please follow these instructions:
- In your OverOps dashboard click on “Settings” in the top bar.
- Click on “Edit 3rd Party Code”.
- Enter your personal/company code packages and the 3rd party packages you want to exclude in the “Treat these packages and classes as 3rd party code” box, separated by semicolons.
- If you'd like to get events from other packages outside you code, click on the "Advanced" button and enter the code packages you'd like to monitor below, separated by semicolons.
- Press the “Close” button to save your changes
The 3rd Party Settings menu