Version 4.56 was released on Jan 4th.
The following are the notable changes to the product. For all the details, please see our documentation.
- Added .NET Core 3.1 and 5 support
- Fixed an issue with tiny links that were failing with 1103 error code.
- .NET Agent - Prevented blacklisting of asp libraries that didn’t show up in the arc screen
- When the Agent log folder is not detected, it will be recreated.
- Fixed an issue with rates showing incorrectly in some cases in AIX OS.
- Oracle and MySQL Drivers are no longer shipped and have to be installed separately.
for instructions see here
- Backend performance improvements queue messaging modification.
- Remove fernflower decompiler support.
- Fixed an issue with the creation of a new environment ID to the team invitee.
- Bug fixes:
- NPE was thrown when Git Blame data is not found from other Gitlab config